"We" "Us" or "Our" means iFXEXPO Inc. / WS Conversion Pros Ltd / Derbatia Holdings Limited.
"The Website" or “This Website” means www.ifxexpo.com
"You" and "Your" means you, the person engaging with us, registering for our events and / or services or visiting our website.
By registering your personal details on our Website and thereby giving your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. You may revoke said consent at any time by sending an e-mail with ‘Unsubscribe’ on the subject line to email@example.com.
1. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect any information you voluntarily provide to us when you complete registration forms on our Website, or provide us with your details over the phone. For example when you register to attend one of our events or subscribe to our mailing list. This information might include without limitation your name, address, telephone number, job title, company name of your employer, email address and other information relevant to the event or service that you are registering for.
We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via the contact form on our website, and emails or telephone calls.
Admission to our events require registration through the dedicated form on our website enabling a personal pass or badge to be issued. We may collect, for the purposes of any events that we operate badged access for, information about your location in and engagement with the event. For example, access will be granted via a pass or badge which holds your registration details including personal information. You will be required to use your pass or badge to gain access to the event and for your pass or badge to be visible at all times throughout the event. In this situation we will collect information about when you enter the event.
We may collect information about you visiting our Website and how you use it. This may include your IP address, browser type, domain names, geographical location, device information, referring website addresses, access times, length of visit, operating system, number of page views and similar information. This information may be collected by a third party website analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies. For more information on cookies please refer to the 'Cookies' section.
Information we receive from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with for the purposes of delivering to you the services that you request from us. For example, we may engage third parties to assist us with our online event registration systems or payment systems; these entities will collect information directly from you on our behalf. We may engage third parties to operate event websites on our behalf; these entities will collect information directly from you about your visits to the website on our behalf. We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us.
2. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with services or information that you have requested from us such as attendance at one of our events.
- To contact you with information about an event that you’re attending.
- To keep you informed of forthcoming events and services of ours that we believe may interest you.
- To share information with subsidiaries, co-organisers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates or other selected third parties, to enable them to contact you with information about goods or services that may interest you.
- To provide customer service and support, deal with enquiries or notify you of changes in relation to your attendance at one of our events, use of our website or other services.
- To conduct research on customer demographics, interests and behaviour and general consumer engagement with our events, website and services for marketing purposes based on Personal Data and other information that we have collected in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the services. This research may be compiled and analysed on an aggregate and anonymous basis and as this information does not identify you personally, we therefore consider and treat this data as Non-Personal Data.
3. WHO WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
You agree that we can share your personal information with:
- Any subsidiaries, co-organisers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates or other selected third parties that we work with, including suppliers and sub-contractors, venues and promoters where necessary for the purposes of delivering to you services that you request from us. For example, when you register to attend an event that we host, we may need to share your information with third party sub-contractors or service providers.
- Any subsidiaries, co-organisers, business partners, sponsors, affiliates or other selected third parties that you consent to our sharing your information with for marketing purposes.
- Any analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
- Any other third parties, where necessary if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees, our customers, insurers, professional advisers, suppliers or subcontractors or others insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you register for a paid pass, you are consenting to your financial and/or personal information being passed to any third party organisations necessary to process your transaction such as credit card companies or banks.
We do not receive or store your personal financial information such as your credit / debit card number or expiry date. We pass you to a Payment Service Provider to capture this data and process your transaction via a secure server.
4. INFORMATION AND THE LAW
We may also disclose your personal details if required to do so by law or requested to do so by any Governmental or law enforcement agency. We are compliant with any regulation and law related to data privacy especially.
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can amend your web browser controls on your browser or device to reject cookies. As web browser controls vary from browser-to-browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information about how to reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to reject cookies via your browser, you may still use our website however you may not be able to access all functionality and areas of our website which may be restricted.
6. THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SITES AND CONTRIBUTORS
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW LONG WE KEEP IT FOR
We strive to protect your personal information and we use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to or unlawful use. We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as the law otherwise permits. Transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, and although we employ measures to protect your information from unauthorised access, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure and you acknowledge that we cannot always guarantee the security of information sent over the internet. Any information you provide to us via this Website is at your own risk.
8. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
9. YOUR RIGHTS TO THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
You are entitled to access, correct or delete the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing using the contact details provided on the Contact Page or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you request a copy of any personal data we hold about you we may require an administration fee to cover our costs in providing such data. Such requests must be sent with a copy of your official identity card bearing your signature. The request must specify the return mailing address. If we delete your Personal Data it may persist on backup or archival media for an additional period of time for legal, tax or regulatory reasons or for legitimate and lawful business purposes. We will consider and respond to all requests in accordance with applicable law.
11. GOVERNING LAW
The use of this Website shall be governed by the Law of the Republic of Cyprus.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US